Wednesday, June 23, 2010

3 months already

Wow, I cannot believe 3 months have passed already. It feels like she's always been with us and yet hardly at all.

She has captured my heart and soul. From even before she was born I knew that I would love her, yet I couldn't imagine how much. There are no words that can describe just how she has made my life complete. 

What I love the most so far are our special moments.

I always knew that I would breastfeed her but I didn't realize how much I would love it. The closeness that I experience with her while she eats is something that I'll remember forever. At nighttime I love sitting in our chair and cuddling her as she eats and falls back asleep. Sure getting up a couple of times a night is not easy but it is definitely worth it. 

When I wake up in the morning and she's sleeping beside me. I love watching her, she's so peaceful. Then she wakes up looks up at me and gives me this great big grin. Her smiles are to die for, they melt my heart and make me forget how tired I am or how busy a day I have ahead of me.

Sometimes she only has eyes for her mom. She will look at me from across the room and her eyes stay glued to me even when someone else is trying to get her attention. I think its her way of showing me how much she loves me.

She is everything I dreamed she would be and so much more. I'm very much looking forward to the all of the moments that are still to come.

We visited Grandpa, Grandma and Aunt Crystal today on her 3 month birthday. Here are some of the photos from that visit.

1 comment:

  1. Nice family pics! LOVE your special moments with her! She is so sweet! :)<3

    ReplyDelete