Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I love lazy afternoons

This morning we had to get up and out of the house early. The day started with a quick hour long walk in Springbank park with our friends Courtney and Stella, eventually I will bring the camera along for one of these walks so you can see Caitlyn's first baby friend.

I think the walk must have tired Caitlyn out because she spent most of the afternoon sleeping away. It started with a nap in our bed, something that I have become quite fond of this week. It's the only time I sleep when she sleeps.

Caitlyn fast asleep for her afternoon nap

More sleeping, this time on the couch. Gotta love the FuzziBunz diapers

Later on in the evening Dad came home and had some Caitlyn cuddle time. I love watching these two together. They just adore each other.


The next few are just me messing around and some cute Caitlyn photos that I wanted to share.

somebody looks surprised

I still can't get enough of her little smiles. This one was directed at Daddy of course. 

my beautiful little girl

she's so content

Hope you had a great hump day and enjoyed the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment