Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Swimming!!!

Our pool opened last weekend and Caitlyn LOVES it!!

I've brought her to the pool a couple of times now and no tears from my baby girl. Swimming lessons start next week so we've only spent about 10 minutes in the pool each time.

A few things to note:
  • Swim diapers make babies butts float.  Who would've thought?!
  • I suddenly have a greater appreciation for the lifeguard hired by our condo corp. Although I hope we never actually need him. It's comforting that he's there. 
  • I have a BEAUTIFUL baby girl. I know I'm biased but seriously these pictures are gorgeous.
We had so much FUN, hope you enjoy!







2 comments:

  1. Beautiful baby & beautiful Momma! The water looks so refreshing & great pics of the fun you were having!

    ~ Yolanda ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your right they are gorgeous pics!! :) xo

    ReplyDelete