Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Tummy time

Today has been nice and relaxing so far. We spent some time on the floor taking pictures and had Great-Grandma and Grandpa over for lunch. I love having company over to visit, especially when I get to make them food. Cooking is one of my favorite past times and I really enjoy putting on a nice dinner for friends and family. It makes me so proud when I know I've made a great meal for the people I love.

Caitlyn was a doll for most of the visit. Although for some reason every time I passed her to Great-Grandpa she started crying. It was really strange actually because she's never been one to be shy with anyone. Hopefully this isn't a sign of things to come. The good news is Great-Grandma got to cuddle plenty with our little girl. 

Caitlyn is finally starting to enjoy tummy time. I think the fact that she is able to stay propped up on her arms and look around has a lot to do with how much she know enjoys it. That, and the fun of rolling over :)

For your enjoyment... 



This could be one of my favorite pictures of Caitlyn so far. 


 More excersaucer action shots. She loves this thing more and more every day.



No comments:

Post a Comment