Monday, August 2, 2010

Well hello there! Sorry I've been away, I've had a bit of writers block the past couple of weeks. I know seems crazy considering I haven't even been blogging that long, but hey I'm back now!

This past weekend I went out for a night with the girls for the first time since Caitlyn was born. It was lots of fun, but man did I miss my baby girl. She spent the evening with her Daddy while I went out bar hopping for a bachelorette party.  I've discovered that while it is nice to have a night out with a bunch of girls but I'm definitely not the bar type anymore.

Caitlyn is growing like crazy. She had her 4 month check up and now weighs 12lbs 12oz, more than double her birth weight. She's also gained 6 inches and is 24.5 inches long. She took her 4 month needles like a champ and the Dr says she's in perfect health. These days she's talking all the time, her goos and gahs are so cute and loud sweet. She's also rolled over from front to back a few times, although never when Brock is home. Not sure why she's hiding her skills from Daddy.

Anyhow, here's a couple of photos to enjoy.

I came home the other day to find Brock and Caitlyn passed out on the couch together. I couldn't help but snap a quick photo.  Fluffy Chick and Friends is her favorite book so far. She loves how soft it is and the crinkling noise the front page makes.



No comments:

Post a Comment