Sunday, September 5, 2010

My Little Pumpkin

Talk about a lucky kid! Caitlyn gets two Halloween's this year thanks to Grandma and Grandpa's trailer park. Lakewood Trailer Estates hosts a Halloween for the kids every Labor day weekend so we took Caitlyn out for her first ever Halloween.

Everyone loved her costume and she got lots of candy that mommy plans to eat so she can enjoy it later in her milk :)

Our little pumpkin

Very interested in her candy


Caitlyn thought her stroller tray was quite tasty

Daddy's little pumpkin
and my proud moment of the day...

Caitlyn won first prize for the 0-5 year costumes
Can't wait for the real Halloween, I've already got her second costume at home, and yes, I know my daughter is spoiled. I can't help it cause I love her so much!!

2 comments:

  1. I have this exact same costume!!!! You could have borrowed it! lol! She looks ADORABLE!!!! Can't wait to see the next costume! So much fun! Congratulations on 1st place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go figure, I guess pumpkin is a popular choice for the little ones. I'm actually selling the costume now. She has a completely different one for the real Halloween, so stay tuned for that :)

    ReplyDelete