Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween everyone!

What an amazing weekend. We had the grandparents watching Caitlyn and went out to a Halloween party with some of our best friends. I'm really happy that Caitlyn is getting old enough that I'm not so nervous to leave her and am able to go out, relax and have a great time.

Funny thing about being a mom and going out with other moms, most of the night my conversations were all about the kids. Also, since a couple of our friends were expecting we also discussed labor, delivery and body quirks that I won't go into here since my Dad reads the blog :)  Perhaps one day when Caitlyn is all grown up I'll be back to having conversations about other stuff. Worst part is I can't really remember what we used to chat about, I think it mostly had to do with scrapbooking and complaints about our significant others.

Today Caitlyn got to wear costume #2. You'll remember that Labor day weekend she was a Prize Winning Pumpkin. Well for Halloween meet my little Bumblebee!

Hard to get a picture without that tongue sticking out

The happiest bee ever!!

Loved being flown around the backyard

Look mom no tongue!
How did you celebrate the spooky holiday??

2 comments:

  1. She is so cute! Looks like you had some good weather too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love the bee costume!!! :)

    ReplyDelete