Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Our First Family Photo Shoot

Hope you like the new header and blog colors. I've been waiting forever to have an awesome picture to customize my header with and our photographer Dawn Boyce took the perfect one. If only it hadn't taken me 2.5 hours to figure out how to get it on the blog and looking nice. I never would have thought it would be that hard to figure out.

Anyhow....

As promised here's a sampling of some of my favorite pictures from the photo shoot we did with Dawn Boyce Photography September 11th.

Dawn and her husband Matt were awesome. They had a lot of patience and some great ideas for poses. I love the pictures so much.

Enjoy!!












3 comments:

  1. Thanks Jacki, I really appreciate your comment. She does take my breath away most days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures!!! I want one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so nice! Such a nice family too! xo

    ReplyDelete