Monday, November 15, 2010

Chic and Chocolate Diva Night

Lately I've been managing to get away a little bit more regularly and I have to admit it has been nice.

This weekend my girlfriend Alicia decided to throw a Chic and Chocolate Diva Night where a bunch of girls got together for a card-making workshop, some gossip and chocolate. It was a nice relaxing evening with the girls and of course the conversation steered towards labor and delivery (Alicia is expecting her first).

Our Hostess for the evening
With all these pregnant friends around Caitlyn is going to have quite the network of play dates available once she's older.


The finished product for the evening:


and lucky girl that I am (they tease me about it all the time) I won the door prize :)


What sort of things do you do to unwind and relax?

No comments:

Post a Comment