Friday, November 12, 2010

Fun and Useful Stuff

Caitlyn is very lucky to have a Grandma that can sew. It means that she gets lots of special items that are unique and just for her. They are also practical and help make Mommy's life much easier :)

I found these great patterns online at: Jan Andrea at home on the web and asked my wonderfully talented Mom to make them for Caitlyn. She did of course because she LOVES her Grand-baby.




The Portable High-Chair
I first saw this style of high chair in use when we went for our family visit back in October. Brock's Aunt had made one for her Granddaughters and I thought it was a fabulous idea. So I went in search of a pattern to share with my mom.

If you're interested in the pattern you can find it here




The Grocery Cart Seat Cover
Caitlyn is getting much too heavy to be carted around in her infant car-seat and now that she's able to sit on her own she's big enough to ride in grocery cart seats. Being a first time mom and with cold and flu season coming I'm a lot little paranoid about the germs that are all over grocery carts. Enter the Grocery Cart Seat Cover, its fun, pretty to look at and protects my baby and my hands from touching the grocery cart handle.

If you're interested in the pattern you can find it here


Thank you so much Grandma for making these lovely gifts, they are the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment