Friday, November 5, 2010

Teeth!!

Happy Friday!!

Guess who has two teeth? These aren't super new, I actually felt them the first time Oct 22nd but was waiting for them to come all the way out before posting pictures. It's been two weeks and I'm still waiting but I thought I would post a couple of pics of the mini-teeth my baby has. Question: How long does it normally take for them to come out all the way once they've started?

You'll recall a few months ago we had some teething trouble well I'm now seeing the result of all that fussiness. Both her bottom front teeth popped out at the same time, poor kid. Here are the best pictures I was able to manage. She has this bad habit of sticking her tongue out and hiding her teeth every time I try to take a picture of them.




For the baby books, did you count the day you first felt the teeth but could barely see them or the day they came through all the way as the first tooth date??

No comments:

Post a Comment