Wednesday, December 1, 2010

25 days left

I can't get enough of Christmas right now.

The tree is trimmed


The mantle is prepped


and my little Elf is ready and extra happy



have I mentioned how much I love this season.

I picked out Caitlyn's very first ornament, its so sweet.


I can't wait for her first Christmas. That's one of the joys I didn't expect, experiencing all of Caitlyn's firsts and being so happy and excited. Its wonderful to watch your child's eyes light up when they see a Christmas tree for the first time, or hold an ornament and examine it with intense curiosity.



Here's to counting down the next 25 days until my sweet baby girl's first Christmas

1 comment:

  1. She's so beautiful Roxanne! You and Brock will have so much fun making memories for Caitlyn 1st Christmas! Your tree is beautiful too! :) xo

    ReplyDelete