Monday, February 14, 2011

10 Reasons why I love my husband

Valentine's day is a day when you can take a little extra time to show your loved one how much you care about them. While yes, it can be considered a "Hallmark holiday" I still like to take some time on Valentine's day to reflect on my relationship and honor my husband. I feel so lucky to have Brock in my life and while it's important to show him that I love him every day it's still nice to do something a little extra special on Valentine's day.

Photobucket

10 reasons why I love my husband

10 - Takes out the trash and does other chores I'm not fond of
  9 - Is great on the bbq
  8 - Changes poopy diapers
  7 - Checks out the bumps in the night while I stay curled up in bed
  6 - Kills spiders and other creepy crawlies even if he's busy when I find them
  5 - Makes a comfortable heating pillow on the couch during the cold winters
  4 - Takes over cranky Caitlyn duty even if he's worked a long day
  3 - Is extra supportive when I've had a challenging day
  2 - Holds me when I'm sad or upset
  1 - Shows me he loves me in too many ways to count

Having someone to share the joys and challenges in your life makes everything just a little sweeter. Brock is a wonderful husband and father and while I only listed 10 reasons why I love him there's about a thousand more.

Photobucket

Happy Valentine's Day Babe!

1 comment:

  1. Love this post! Love the pictures too! "kills spiders" is #1 on my list! HAHA. What a great Hubby!

    ReplyDelete