Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Great Debate continues

A while back I wrote to you about The Great Debate

I think I'm winning!! Not that this is a contest or anything, ok yes it is!

Caitlyn is finally starting to resemble my baby pictures. I came across this photo while cleaning out my bookshelf the other day and thought to myself gee she's finally starting to look like me.

Photobucket

Brock is being quite the gentleman and putting up with my excitement. Poor guy, you would think by my reaction that it would be bad if she looked like him. That is totally not the case, he is quite handsome if I do say so myself.

But still, there's something to be said about knowing that your daughter just might grow up to look a little like her Mommy too.  Can you tell how happy I am that, after all these months of hearing she looks just like her Daddy, I can finally say she looks like me too!

Yes, I was jealous and yes, I'm very happy that now no DNA test will be required to confirm I'm the Mommy :)

1 comment:

  1. My wife has two daughters (my stepdaughters) that look like photocopies of her. We have a son together that looks like he just stepped out of my grade school yearbook. She tears up every time she mentions that the boy looks like me. Should I be insulted or is she just sad because he doesn't look like her?

    ReplyDelete