Saturday, March 26, 2011

Her Birthday in Photos

Well the birthday festivities are finally over. We had a quiet evening at home for her birthday and then a small party with family today. Caitlyn really enjoyed herself.

Here are some photos of the last few days. We got really lucky with the pictures, some of her facial expressions are just priceless.

Photobucket

Her first experience with balloons. Love the look of wonder and excitement.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm not sure what was going on here, we were in the middle of opening gifts when this picture was taken.

Photobucket

So focused

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My little book lover.

Photobucket

and of course the cake pictures, she sure loved that cake.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's back to work for me Monday. My maternity leave is officially over and its time to reenter the working world. I'll be taking some tips from Leah and making sure I'm organized the night before. Hopefully the transition from stay at home mom to working mom goes good. Caitlyn has had a couple of days at daycare already and seems to really enjoy herself so that makes me feel a bit better about having to leave her.
 I'll let you know how I make out next week. 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos!!! Love her outfit and her eyes! Hope they don't change colour like Liam's did at age 2. Now they are grey, but I still love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Roxanne! It looks like Caitlyn had a lovely day with her family. She sure loved the cake!!

    ReplyDelete