Monday, March 7, 2011

Shower or Blog?

After a rough night with teething, Caitlyn is enjoying a morning nap and I was left with the choice to shower or blog. Obviously I chose to blog and I'm hoping that Caitlyn will sleep long enough for me to shower as well.  Aren't you all glad I have my priorities straight?

Last night she had one of her eye teeth break through finally and her two front top teeth have made some progress and are getting bigger. This totally explains the screaming baby Brock and I were dealing with at 3:30am. I hate when she's so upset from teething pain, its the kind of thing that you can't really cuddle away. We gave her some Advil and she ended up spending the rest of the night in our bed with us which seemed to help.

Caitlyn is getting much faster and more adventurous with her crawling and she's cruising the furniture all the time now. I thought it would be a great time to bring out this tunnel that our cousin's neighbor gave us.  She was very apprehensive at first and the only way I could get her to crawl through the tunnel was to stick the T.V. remote in the middle so she would go after it. Most of the time we don't let her touch the remote unless of course I'm trying to bribe her to do something. Yes its mixed messages, hopefully I don't damage her too much :)

Makes for cute pictures though...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love tunnel pics! They are a must in the photo album!!!

    ReplyDelete