Sunday, April 10, 2011

Conversations

Conversation with the hubby this morning

Me "Caitlyn looks like she pooped and needs a bum change. She's going to you, she wants you to change her"
Hubby "I got up with her and fed her breakfast, you change her"
Me "I changed her poopy bum yesterday and got up with her and fed her breakfast yesterday. Its your turn"
Hubby "I did it all week!"
Me "I did it for a year!"

I win!

Photobucket

Guess who has been adding to her vocabulary? Caitlyn of course!

She now says dog which sounds like "do" and kitty which sounds like "kitty" and Caitlyn which sounds like "Caiyn"  So much fun!!

and, we finally had some half decent weather and outdoor time.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. LOL sounds like conversations Josh and I have. Also, whenever we asume Jayden has a poopy diaper one of us will say "Not it" LOL so funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! Btw, how do you keep a hat on her?? Amber just rips anything off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the strap really helps, she hasn't figured out how to take it off as long as I have the strap done up. Not sure how long that will last. I think she also forgets its there once we get outside, she's distracted by everything else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the only way to stay sane is to laugh at the little sometimes disgusting things we have to deal with as parents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, being distracted does help. But I think if I tied something onto her, she'd get so MAD. She already gets mad at hoodies and tries to rip them off.

    ReplyDelete