Wednesday, May 18, 2011

No animals were harmed in the making of this post

I was working from home this morning and the cat started going crazy. When I checked out what she doing I found this...


Yes, that is a mouse hiding out in the wheel of Caitlyn's toy stroller. Obviously by this point I'm losing my mind and have no idea how I'm going to catch this thing. I took the above picture and emailed it to Brock who works about 5 minutes away from home. Luckily he came home right away to help me catch it. Mostly I danced around the living room losing it because the mouse exited his little hideaway and ran under the couch then climbed our curtains where Brock was able to catch it. The mouse was released down the road and I'm hoping that he never decides to come back.

On the bright side, at least it motivated me to take a picture :)

Anyway, back to my regularly scheduled work day.

No comments:

Post a Comment