Thursday, June 23, 2011

My 100th Post!

I was getting ready to write this post when I realized it's my 100th post.

Its amazing to think that I've had 100 topics to discuss, 100 pictures to share (ok more like 300-400 but you get it), 100 opportunities to reach out and share my life and thoughts with you.

The best part is you've taken 100 moments to read about us, share your experiences and offer your advice. I appreciate that so much. Starting the blog was a way to share my life with family who live far away.  Along the way I've met some amazing women and have really enjoyed the community that comes along with being a "mommy blogger".

Thank you so much for sharing in our lives, we love having you :)

In honor of the 100th post I have a video to share with you. For a kid who doesn't walk yet, she sure loves her steps.

1 comment:

  1. Wow look at her go!! I love her little giggles!

    ReplyDelete