Wednesday, July 6, 2011

It's Been Hot!!

So it has been super hot out lately and while waiting for the pool at my condo to warm up a bit I had Caitlyn outside playing her awesome Sensory Bin that Aunt Jeannette made her.

I can't get enough of Caitlyn in her little swim suit and hat. So stinking cute!!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Check out my little stander

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh and guess who decided to walk around today holding on to only one of my hands? My little girl is going to be walking very soon... I think I might have said that a month ago. But this time I really mean it :)

Have a great day! Check back later this week for some super fantastic Zoo pics.

2 comments:

  1. Aww so cute! I want to make a sensory bin for Amber, do you read 'play at home mom'? Great resource for sensory ideas. I love Caitlyn's outfit! Yay, go Caitlyn, you can walk, I know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. The sensory bin is fun but super messy. I haven't played with ours a whole lot yet because Caitlyn eats too much of the stuff. But soon it'll be better. I'd never heard of play at home mom but googled it and will have a look. Thanks for sharing. 

    ReplyDelete