Saturday, March 10, 2012

Growing Up

Here we are at the point where Caitlyn is getting a really great vocabulary and quite the personality to go with it. At school they did these little people with a picture of each child as the head. Caitlyn's caption was "my name is Caitlyn and I'm independent" that couldn't be more accurate.

Over the last few days I've been trying to keep track of all the cute things she comes up with. It's actually pretty amusing most of the time.

Her independence results in a lot of
"I do it!" and "No"

Here she is putting on Daddy's underwear all be herself. Cause "I do it"


Then there's:
"Woah Dude!"
"Goodnight Everybody"



The other day we were trying to figure out what to have for dinner and I mentioned picking up fried chicken, she interrupted me with: "I like fried chicken", I swear she hadn't had it more than once before.

She named her new rubber duck, "Polkaduck" rather inventive don't you think.



She also picks up our words a lot which results in her telling her stuffed animal "Lay down Lamb" and "Goodnight Lamb"

More "No" ensued when we tried to get her off the bike and it was time to go. Don't mind the hat head :)


My personal favorite was this morning when she exclaimed "No Daddy, I can read it!"  You sure can!!


3 comments:

  1. She's so cute!  Love the last picture of you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very fine post. It remembered about my children, when I was growing up. Very fine. I like this so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fine post. Mummy is so important for our childhood. We can think our childhood. Very nostalgic.

    ReplyDelete